Wednesday, September 18, 2013

i'm baaack!

Hello again.

In case you wondering, I've been away lately...far, far away. For the past couple of weeks I've been in Loborsoit, a remote village in Tanzania, where I ran a makeshift medical clinic...really makeshift. This is my second trip and it only gets better.

This year, we worked out of a tent.




Altogether we saw over 700 patients in just five days!



 
 
 
And, in the end, we were rewarded with a two-day safari that took us into the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater.



 
 
So...in case you were wondering...I've been posting on my other site, "Cherished Illusions" at:

 
You can go there and follow my entire adventure. I'll be back at "begin...begin again" next week.
*
*
jan




2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! What a journey on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I'm going to try and catch up on your posts this weekend.

    ReplyDelete